The Organizing Committee invites you to participate in an
international scientific conference "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND
INFORMATION SECURITY IN SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND EDUCATION "INFOTECH -
2011" to be held in the Sevastopol National Technical University
(Ukraine) from 05 to 10 September 2011.
Thematic Areas Conference
• Mathematical and software of computers, systems and computer netwworks
• System analysis, control and simulation
• Systems and tools of artificial intelligence
• Methods and systems for information security, information securitty
• Computer systems, networks and components
• Automated systems management and information technology
• Information technology in education, economics, ecology
• Software and hardware devices for processing graphic information
Planned to hold round tables on the main directions of the conference.
Suggestions for topics conversation taken at the official conference
website and in its progress.
Provides for the cultural program: excursions to historical places of
the city of Sevastopol, a visit to the aquarium NAS, boat trips,
visits to Chersonese, Balaklava.
Working languages - Ukrainian, Russian and English.
For inclusion in the conference program addresses materials sent to
the Organizing Committee before May 30, 2011 Collection of materials
from the conference will be published before the conference. The
materials presented in printed form (1 or 2 full pages, A4 format,
including figures), plus an electronic copy of the text, presented in
an environment Microsoft Word.
The registration fee for full-time participation - 30 EUR. The cost of
full-time participation fee includes expenses for publication of
conference materials, information service, conference room rental.
Expenditures on food, accommodation, transport, cultural program
participants are on their own. Participants of the conference, please
purchase tickets for return travel independently and in advance.