publicado a la(s) 27 abr. 2011 2:17 por Lola Fernández Santos
actualizado el 9 jun. 2011 1:07
The 2011 Call for Exploratory Workshop proposals is open.
Deadline: 26 May 2011 (16:00 CET)
Each year, ESF supports approximately 50 Exploratory Workshops across all scientific domains.
These small, interactive output oriented meetings are aimed at opening up new directions in research to explore emerging research fields with potential impact on new developments in science. The workshops, which usually last 1-3 days, have a wide participation from across Europe and involve mature scientists as well as young, independent researchers and scholars with leadership potential. The relatively small scale (in terms of people involved) provides an ideal platform for focus on the topic and for all participants to contribute to discussions and plan follow-up collaborative work.
Call for Proposals
2011 Call for Proposals [open]
* For workshops to be held in 2012
* Launch date of the Call: 19 April 2011
* Deadline on 26 May 2011 (16:00 CET)
*Outcome of the 2010 Call for Proposals
* For workshops to be held in 2011
* Out of 236 eligible proposals in all scientific fields, 42 were selected for funding°. (This represents an average success rate of 17,80%).
* List of referees used to peer review the workshop proposals under the 2010 Call
Information on Awarded Exploratory Workshops
Information on workshops in 2011:
Scientific Reports on workshops held in:
For scientific reports from former years please consult the annual list in each domain (EMRC, LESC, PESC, SCH, SCSS).
- Senior Administrator - Corporate Science Operations